For driving lessons & driving packages
By agreeing to any of Pontefract Driving Academy offers, you are accepting the following terms & conditions:
(1) All drivers must be a minimum of 17 years old and hold a UK provisional licence.
(2) Only one monthly special offer or Package A/B can be used per driver. No refunds are given on these offers.
(3) Any other offer (Package C/D) can be used at any time. If offer not used in full, a partial refund will be offered.
(4) If you are lucky enough to be in receipt of a free lesson voucher, this will be added to your offer. Only one voucher per driver.
(5) Cancellation Policy - 24hrs notice must be given otherwise you will be charged in full for the lesson/lessons you have cancelled.
(6) All offers must be used in full within one calendar year, or you will lose any remaining lessons or tests paid for.
(7) In order for us to book your practical and theory tests, you must be upto a safe standard of driving and be taking regular lessons with us.
(8) If you choose to stop your driving lessons and change instructor for any reason, you will lose any outstanding lessons or tests not already taken in within your package.
(9) Ponteract Driving Academy reserve the right to cancel any monthly special offer or package at any time. If cancelled by Pontefract Driving Academy a refund will be given minus any
lessons or tests taken.
(10) Pontefract Driving Academy cannot be held responsible for any problems with the DVD theory disc. All discs are used at your own risk. However we will endeavour to resolve all problems if they arise.
(11) Any photos taken of students upon passing their test will only be used with the permission of the student. They will be only used on Facebook & this website.
(12) Terms and Conditions are subject to change without prior notice given.
For the All in Course
|1) Pontefract Driving Academy will provide all the driving lessons required for the student up to their first driving test. The student will not be entered for the test until they are at the required standard. If the student fails the driving test, they will be required to pay for all future lessons & tests needed.|
|2) Once the student feels they are ready for the Theory Test, Pontefract Driving Academy will book the test at a convenient time and day. Should the student fail the test, they must take another test at their own expense, as a driving test cannot be booked until this test has been passed.|
|3) Should Pontefract Driving Academy or the student require the need to cancel this agreement the appropriate refund will be minus any test or lessons taken charged at the normal lesson rate.|
|4) This course is intended to be a semi-intensive course & will only work for students that are able to commit to regular lessons and those who are willing to maintain their effort and focus throughout their lessons. Should this not be the case, Pontefract Driving Academy reserve the right to cancel the agreement and provide the appropriate refund.|
|5) Should the student need to cancel any driving lessons, they must give at least 24 hours notice (this can be less subject to instructor approval) or a £20.00 charge will be made. Should the student cancel three or more lessons (for any reason) during the course, Pontefract Driving Academy reserve the right to cancel this agreement.|
|6) The student is expected to give 100% effort and try their best in every lesson. Pontefract Driving Academy reserve the right to cancel this agreement, if this is not adhered to.|
For the Under 17's Driving Course
(1) The minimum age for this course is 14. Proof of age must be available on the day if required.
(2) Cleared payment is required 24 hours before the start of your lesson.
(3) It is your responsibility to arrive on time for your lesson. No refund will be offered for non-attendance or partial-attendance.
(4) This course is only appropriate for young drivers wishing to learn the safe rules of driving.
(5) We reserve the right to cancel your lesson/package & will issue a refund if appropriate.
For the Learner Driver Saving Scheme
1) The Learner Driver Saving Scheme is non refundable (except in death of the Learner) and can only be used with the instructor this product was purchased with.
2) It is your right to cancel or amend the direct debit instruction at any time during the agreement. Should you change or cancel your direct debit, you must contact your instructor to discuss a reduced package dependent on the money already put in the scheme.
3) If the instructor is unable to complete the agreement for any reason a full or part refund will be offered depending on the circumstances.
4) The learner will have access to any package from his/her 17th Birthday and must be used in full within a one calendar year of their 17th Birthday. If certain circumstances dictate it is not possible to complete your package within a year, it is at your instructor's discretion to determine the length of time that will be allowed to complete the package.