For the Under 17's Driving Course
(1) The minimum age for this course is 14 years old.
The maxmium age is the day before your 17th birthday.
Proof of age must be available on the day if required.
(2) Cleared payment is required 24 hours before the start of your lesson.
(3) It is your responsibility to arrive on time for your lesson. No refund will be offered for non-attendance or partial-attendance.
(4) A refund will only be offered if the course is cancelled by you, giving more than 48 hours notice.
(5) This course is only appropriate for young drivers wishing to learn the safe rules of driving.
(6) We reserve the right to cancel your lesson/package & will issue a refund if appropriate.
For the Learner Driver Saving Scheme
1) The Learner Driver Saving Scheme is non refundable (except in death of the Learner) and can only be used with the instructor this product was purchased with.
2) It is your right to cancel or amend the direct debit instruction at any time during the agreement. Should you change or cancel your direct debit, you must contact your instructor to discuss a reduced package dependent on the money already put in the scheme.
3) If the instructor is unable to complete the agreement for any reason a full or part refund will be offered depending on the circumstances.
4) The learner will have access to any package from his/her 17th Birthday and must be used in full within a one calendar year of their 17th Birthday. If certain circumstances dictate it is not possible to complete your package within a year, it is at your instructor's discretion to determine the length of time that will be allowed to complete the package.